- – E-government and Digital transformation
- – Research develops innovative approaches for citizen’s participation
- – From young to old age: education, health and social services
- – What does the future hold?
- – The devil’s debate about e-government, digital transformation and smart cities
- – Citizen’s participation
The programme included also major ICT providers presenting study cases, elevator pitches from innovative start-ups and presentations about the results of relevant EU projects.
The conference handouts and pictures are now published.
Facebook /MajorCitiesofEuropeTwitter @majorcitieseuro #mceflorence2016LinkedIn Major Cities of Europe IT Users Group
For information MCEflorence2016@comune.fi.it